8″ Color LCD GPS C-Map MAX compatible plotter/Fishfinder Combo
- High Resolution: 5.6 inch Color TFT Display,640×480 pixels
- 8 Color or 8 Level Amber Presentation
- 50/200 kHz Transceivers,Output Power: 300 Watts
- Blue, Light Blue, or Black Background Color
- 8 Range Scales, from 0-15 to 0-1000 Feet
- Range Offset to 1000 Feet, Maximum Offset Range of 2000 Feet
- Automatic Range and Gain Selection Mode
- A-Scope Display for Rapid Fish ID and Detection
- Multiple Display Modes:
- Single or Dual Frequency
- Bottom Zoom
- Bottom Lock Expansion
- Marker Zoom
- Navigation Data Screen
- Digital Displays of Speed, Depth, Water Temperature*, and Position
- Adjustable Bottom or Fish Alarm
- Calibration in Feet, Fathoms or Meters
- Built-in Picture Simulator
- SD-cards slot for C-Map MAX and user data
- C-Map MAX and K-Chart Selectable
- Tide table
- Versatile display mode include
- Plotter Screen
- Satellite Information
- AIS Display
- Compass Screen
- GOTO track navigation
- MAP orientation select
- Proximity waypoints alarms
- Perspective View
- MAP Palette
- Daylight – exposed to sunlight
- Night – in dark environment
- NOAA – paper chart colors
*Water Temperature data input required
Note:From time to time, ONWA introduces new features and finds ways on how to improve the functions of your GPS Plotters. This firmware update will improve the performance of your GPS Plotter. Please read the following instructions carefully before doing the firmware update.
Note 2:The latest firmware Update will erase all your saved data such as waypoints, tracks, routes, etc. REMEMBER to back up all your files by inserting a blank SD card in the Plotter and then select Main Menu->Data->Data out.
Latest Firmware Version: 18.05.24
Before we get started, please read the firmware updating procedure by clicking the link below:
Firmware Update Procedure
To start your download, please click the link below:
KP-8299C 05/24/2018 update
Tips about your Plotter:
A) It is advised to switch off the unit when changing the C-MAP card.
B) It is advised to save all user data (waypoint, route etc.) before upgrade by copying them into a SD card.
Go to MAIN MENU-> Data -> Data out. After upgrade you can copy them back to the unit.
Go to MAIN MENU-> Data -> Data in.
C) For the 99A series (KP6299A, KP8299A & KP1299A):
- Please switch “ON” the AIS screen after upgrade, MAIN MENU->Setup->AIS screen->”ON”.
- Please turn “ON” AIS TX after upgrade, MENU-AIS->AIS TX-> “ON”.
- Please check the own ship MMSI on the first row of AIS detial list, MENU-AIS->AIS detail list. If the MMSI is all “0” please re-enter the MMSI from AIS SET UP screen.
- To enter the AIS SET UP screen:
i. Switch off the unit.
ii. Switch on the unit again.
iii. Press and hold [MENU] + [ESC] at the same time when you see the WARNING page.
iv. Then enter the AIS SET UP screen, choose “READ” to read the AIS data.
v. If the “Read fail! Try again” message appears, please change AIS model to “2” and choose “READ” again to read AIS data.
- You can also study this link from youtube for detail : http://youtu.be/ievl784z6HM.
*Please read the instruction carefully before update.
**The update action is not reversible.
***For KPXX99A/B please turn on AIS screen in SETUP menu.
kp1299c, kp8299c, kp6299c, 12-inch display, 8-inch display, 6-inch display, gps plotters, ais, fish finder, echo sounder, transducer, thru hull, transom mount, built-in, 3-in-1, 3 in 1, 4-in-1, 4 in 1, all in 1, antenna