ONWA KW-360 now has ONWA Weather PC software!
ONWA Weather allows Users to now monitor Weather conditions by connecting the KW-360 to a computer, making it not only used for Marine but can also be used in Land Applications!
• Displays the following weather from KW-360
– Wind speed
– Wind direction
– Air pressure
– Air temperature
• ONWA weather software allows input of NMEA0183 GPS and heading data
• Position Location can be set manually or automatically (need to connect external GPS/heading Sensor)
• Shows Air pressure and Air Temperature curve for weather warning purpose
• KW-360 data and data from External Sensor is automatically recorded and saved
• Automatic Data Refresh based on refresh time settings
• User defined Air pressure and Air temperature alarm
• Setting of installation altitude for high ground installation
• Setting of output baudrate and output format (NMEA or Modbus (Industrial use) of KW-360
ONWA Weather Screens:
You can also Check on:
To Know more on how to use the KW-360 ONWA Weather Software:
Download the ONWA Weather PC Software Manual Below!